Become a Member of JWI
June Wedding, Inc.® An Association for Event Professionals is an internationally renowned and respected membership organization of wedding and event professionals.
JWI Membership Benefits include:
- Use of the highly recognized and respected JWI logo and name on business materials
- Receipt of the quarterly newsletter
- Listing of your name, company, city/state and phone number on the JWI website, including a hyperlink to your own website and/or e-mail address
- Business referrals directly from corporate headquarters and from State/Regional Directors
- Business referrals from fellow members
- Discount off fees for the regional, state and national workshops/conferences
- Discount on all chapter event ticket prices.
Dues are $175.00 annually (Small Business/Sole Proprietorship), and $275.00 Corporate or International Membership. Those who do not renew their membership or pay their dues must remove the JWI logo and name from all business materials immediately. Internet listing and hyperlinks will also terminate immediately.
To apply for JWI Membership, you should begin by submitting our online contact form.
You will be required to send in the following information:
- A letter stating desire to enroll as a JWI Member
- Copy of business license or dba fictitious name registration or resale permit
- Three business referrals (including address and phone number) or one JWI Member referral
- A certificate of basic liability insurance if required by local/state laws
- Complete business name, contact person, phone number (fax number, e-mail address & Internet address if applicable)
- Check for $175.00/$275.00 membership dues (for twelve months)
Receipt of the aforementioned documents explicitly implies compliance with JWI code of ethics and formal request for enrollment as a JWI member. Failure to provide proper documentation within 60 days will forfeit money paid and cancel membership.
Please note that JWI reserves the right to refuse any application for membership for any reason.