Setting Up, Designing, & Running a Successful Wedding Consultant/Event Coordination Company
Cost of course
- $1,000.00 for one person; for two people within the same company, $900 each; for three people within the same company, $800 each.
- Further discounts may be available for larger groups.
- Fundamentals of Owning Your Own Business
- Geographic Research: Wherein lies your market? Who is your competition?
- Establishment: Selecting a business name and logo; obtaining proper licenses; establishing business accounts
- Budgets: realistic time lines and start up costs; pricing your services
- Marketing: Press Releases & Kits; productive advertisements; brochure dynamics; getting your name in print
- Networking: "Potential Partners for Success"
- Retail Products and Services: Analysis of products; evaluating client contracts
- Establishing Reception Sites and Wedding Files
- Administration: Setting up files on vendors, site locations and SCHEDULES efficiently
- Practical Application: This portion of the seminar utilizes hands on applications to teach you how to successfully negotiate and coordinate contracts, schedules, budgets, payment schedules and floor plans. Upon completion of the program, you will have twocompleted files to present to potential clients
JWI's program is a self certification program with national prestige and recognition. June Wedding, Inc.® certification cannot guarantee anyone's success as a sole proprietor; nor can June Wedding, Inc.® guarantee any wedding consultant's product/service. JWI requires annual proof of good businesses and license from our members and reserves the right not to renew any membership if presented with evidence that the individual is not working with the highest of ethical and business standards.
To enroll in course, the following items:
- A letter requesting enrollment
- A cashier's check or money order for 50% of the course cost (per person)
- Print out and Fill In thisSeminar Contract (PDF; 176.41 kb) and send with your letter seeking to enroll in the course and your first payment.
Must be mailed to:
June Wedding, Inc.®
An Association for Event Professionals
19375 Pine Glade
Guerneville, CA 95446
Upon receipt, a contract and the manual with first assignment will be sent to you. The home study (three telephone consultations and emails & attachments) course takes three to four months to complete; upon successful completion student will be certified by JWI and allowed to use our logo and receive references.